This network is for Local Government people involved in working on the web. Whether you're in marketing and communications, IT, strategy, or the library, if you're involved in the web at your organisation, then being a part of this network will benefit you.
Our aims and objectives:
- To build a community amongst web people in Local Government.
- To support learning and development through knowledge sharing.
- To help NSW Councils lead the way by improving website accessibility for all.
If you would like to know more about the network please contact Loren Plummer
To apply for an account please click on the "Create new account" link below. Please note the following criteria:
- You must be an employee of a NSW council or Local Government NSW (LGNSW).
- Must have a valid NSW council or LGNSW email address.